Apply today if you:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are a quick learner
- Are honest and trustworthy
Preference will be given if you can:
- Stand on your feet for hours at a time
- Comfortably work in a fast-paced environment
- Meet strict deadlines, both fast and slow
- Lift heavy objects, up to 50 pounds (Heavier objects will include team lifting)
You MUST be able to provide your own RELIABLE transportation!
Most of our team members begin in the role of Support Staff because this position helps to provide a proper foundation for understanding the industry. Training will be provided to allow team members to perform at the best of their ability.
The Support Staff are responsible for:
- Unloading and reloading the cargo van
- Assisting with the placement of furniture and lighting
- Organizing and preparing garages, workshops, and basements
Promotion to more advanced positions can be earned through hard work and dedication.
Merchandising & Sales Associate
Sales Associates are assertive, knowledgeable, and great at multi-tasking. They must be available during on the days of estate sales.
The responsibilities of a Sales Associate include:
- Interacting with clients from greeting them to answering their questions
- Negotiating the sales of large ticket items
- Disassembling company equipment at the close of an estate sale
Our Setup Specialists must have a desire to further their knowledge for item identification and pricing. These individuals should have creative flair and a familiarity of the resale world.
Those in the position of Setup Specialist are responsible for:
- Organizing and cleaning the contents of each estate sale
- Creating and organizing eye-catching displays
- Pricing common household items
Project Lead /
The Project Lead / Pricing Specialist is the most seasoned of our employment positions. These team members must have complete knowledge of both the Support Staff and Setup Specialist roles. Additionally, they must be well-versed in the managing and delegating of all estate sale tasks.
The experience of the Project Lead / Pricing Specialist allows them to be responsible for:
- Overseeing the completion of projects and sales, from start to finish
- Managing Support Staff and Setup Specialist team members
- Pricing common and uncommon household items
Cleaning Technicians provide the services for our X-Treme Clean: Residential & Office cleaning packages. These individuals must have prior cleaning and maintenance experience.
Cleaning Specialists are responsible for:
- Cleaning kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and spot cleaning of estate sale locations
- Other cleaning services detailed in our X-TREME CLEAN packages
Our Clean-out Laborers should have great physical endurance and strength. These team members are subject to intense physical work.
Individuals interested in this position will be responsible for:
- Independently lifting objects up to 50 pounds (Team lifting for heaving objects)
- Transporting estate content to donation facilities, consignment shops, and customers
- Tracking inventory locations through estate content transportation
We are always looking for great people to join our team. Part-time is 2-4 full days per week. Full-time employees must be available to work at least one day of the weekend.